Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Drs, Drs, and more Drs

Lately, it seems as if everyone has been sick in the Boyd-Jones Clan. Mom, me, Lane, Katie, the Boyd girls (all three), and now Page. Yesterday, Katie and Page had dr appts at around the same time, so I picked up my two early and went to get Zoey and Maddie so maybe Page could talk to the dr without many interruptions. Katie and Page joined us after their appts. Here are a few pics of the kids playing at Fort Imagination and the Zoo.




Watching the monkeys























Following Kailee across the rope bridge


Zoe was not thrilled with the slide.


I love this pic!

I was trying to get a pic of Emma as she watched Maddie feeding the giraffe, but she saw my camera and decided to pose!




1 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like you all had fun at the zoo and park. Sorry about all of the sickness.