Thursday, August 28, 2008

Six Flags Trip

As a end of summer trip, I decided to take my kids to Six Flags to see the Raven concert. My very good friend, Donna, her husband, David, and their daughter, Kendalyn (who happens to be Kailee's best friend) went with us. We all had a blast! I think the best part of the trip was getting to introduce my friends to my grandparents!
Getting on Tony Hawk's Big Spin

After the car came to a stop, Ty says,"Mommy, I wish I hadn't said I wanted to ride this ride!"


Raven Concert

We only stayed for the first couple of songs. It was mostly pre-recorded and when we could hear her, she was screaming for everyone to "Make sum noise!" After the 10th time of hearing that, the kids decided to go ride more rides. Thank goodness!

At the top of the Observation Tower. I stay close to the inside. I'm a chicken!


End of the day...FINALLY!

0 comments: