Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school and a new baby, too!

Today was the first day of school and Ty's first day of Pre-K. He handled better than I did. I tried not to show him, but I cried a lot after we left. This is my last baby I had at home! My wondeful hubby took me to breakfast to try to cheer me up!. How sweet!



This his teacher Shannon Russell. I'm blessed to have friends that are my children's teachers!


Lane and Page also had their third baby girl today! Gigi (my cousin) kept Page's blog updated. Check it out at http://theboydgang.blogspot.com/ !


Impatiently waiting to see the baby!
Emma Claire Boyd was born at 2:27 pm. She weighed 7lbs. 15oz. I was told she is 21in long but I saw 20 1/2in on Gigi's blog. Didn't look at the hospital so I'll ask later. She has more hair than the girls did and it is redder, too. She is definitely BIG!


Inspecting Emma Claire!

0 comments: