Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kailee's week

This summer has just flown by! I can't believe school is just one week away! Kailee and Tyler went with my mom to Grandmoma's for her b-day last weekend. Kailee ended up staying with my grandparents by herself for the very first time. She had a blast! Grandmoma took her to do girly stuff like getting a mani-pedi, getting her hair fixed, and shopping. Kailee loves to shop and I detest it. I would rather not have it if it's going to take hours to find an outfit. My mom and Katie take her to do the shopping thing. Anyways, Katie picked her up Tuesday. She said she would have stayed longer except she had to make a cake for Pop-Pop's (my popa) b-day on Weds. Needless to say, I cut my sleep very short that day to get up and help her. She also started Gorilla Cheer camp Weds. Below is a video of her doing a cheer. I was so proud that she kept rhythm with the leader. My child is definitely a white girl who's basic rhythm is just developing... some. YEA!

After she got finished with the pep rally, she promptly announced that she was going home with Mom. I haven't really seen her in a couple weeks now!

0 comments: