Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Here are a few pics of the kids that I took today while they tried to stay cool in our 104 heat and that's in the shade.


Playing crack the egg. Tyler has to use alternative methods to crack Kailee's egg.
He tries drowning by water hose.
Then threat of sword!




Kailee finally breaks when he stabs her!


Well the last few weeks have been busy! We have decided to try to sell our house. We are fixing the things that we have been putting off before placing the house on the market. Billy has rearranged the kitchen to add more cabinet space. Needless to say, it is a mess right now!


I am in the process of moving to a new job! I will be a pediatric home health nurse. 7 hour shifts, Sun-Thurs nights, more money! I will be home before the kids go to school, and will not have to leave until after they are asleep. YEA!!! Please pray that this will better fit our life than my current job. Billy and the kids are really excited! Tyler said, "Mommy, you won't have to tuck us over the phone anymore?" That one question and the look on his face decided it all!


Page took Madi to the dr because her nodes were so swollen, she could actually see them. The dr discovered that her liver and spleen were also enlarged. He order a blood workup, and I talk to Lane today and everything in OK. Madi has mono so will just have to wait it out. Poor baby! She doesn't really act like anything is wrong, but you know with this she just does not feel the greatest in the world.


My cousin Gigi and Micah had their baby girl on the 4th of August. Gigi was really put through the ringer, but baby and mommy are doing fine now. If they count the time from when her water broke, her offical labor will be 28 plus hours. Anyways, her name is Ava Odell Fry. You should jump over and take a look at how beautiful she is! Just follow the link The Fry's under my friend column.


Well, that about sums it up. I'll post again soon. At least within the next month!

1 comments:

The Votaw Clan said...

I read all of your blogs, and somehow I can completely understand the title to this one, "Busy, Busy, Busy!" You're kids are so gorgeous, and let me tell you, you couldn't deny either of them if you wanted to!