Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Grandparent update

I talked to Mom this morning and she said Grandmoma had a good night last night. She slept well and ate a good breakfast. Yesterday, she was able to walk with a nurse to the sink and back, which is a vast improvement. She is slowly gaining strength. With all that said, last night the doc said if her breathing has not improved today, she would seek a consult with a lung doc. As for Popa Joe, he saw his doc yesterday morning and from what I understand, his platelet count was high. The doc is changing his meds and gave him an inhaler for the bronchitis. I'm sure he will be followed closely. Katie is now staying with him while Mom is with Grandmoma. I had to come home for school, but will be back this weekend if needed. Thank you for all the prayers that I know are being sent up on her behalf! Please continue to keep our family in you prayers.

0 comments: