Friday, October 3, 2008

A very SPECIAL month!

We have had a very eventful month! Homecoming, Balloon Fest and a very special event that you will have to scroll down to find out about. Needless to say, it is one of my most joyous times in my life! Enjoy!
Today at the Ranch

Trent HomecomingLook at all the Bleacher Creatures!

Balloon Fest

Balloon Glow... AWESOME!!!


and the best moment of the month...
my hubby was BAPTIZED!!!
Popa did the honors on Oct. 1st in a church member's swimming pool because our baptristy was broken.

2 comments:

Micah and Jennifer said...

Congrats! We are very happy and proud of Billy!

-GiGi and Micah

The Votaw Clan said...

That is so awesome for your husband! I love the pics, too! And, girl, you know I'm praying for you about the RN program. Don't worry, though. I know you'll get in and do a great job!