Thursday, July 10, 2008

Prayer Request

I know that we are all keeping all of our pregnant mommies in our prayers, but I need to add a friend of mine to that list. Her name is Angela Estep. A few months ago she was diagnosed with a brain tumor that was wrapped around her pituitary gland. It was able to be operated on and was removed. Last week she went in for a check up and they discovered another tumor. This one is fast growing and inoperable. She is beginning radiation 5 days a week for 5 weeks. Please pray that the doctors are successful! She is a wonderful woman with a wonderful family! Not only does she have a husband, Tom, and beautiful children, she has an extended family that is devestated. This family took me in and made me a member of their loving family. I adore them and pray that God will do His will. I just selfishly hope that God's will is let her stay here. I have no right to hope that, but I am human and that is the way it is. I know that God has a plan and we will continue to have faith!

0 comments: